Enhance your leadership and communications skills, make a difference for others, and help to shape the future – all while updating your own online chops and building your authority and following as a subject matter expert!
YOU ARE: committed to and passionate about authentic connection in the digital realm. Looking to push your skills and experience further, to establish your own authority and to unlock the skills and competencies of others.
WE ARE: a cutting edge online mentoring company. Our innovative systems and new approaches make us a thought leader in our field. We will be launching our first Authority Mentorship and we need Mentors to learn with and from our community members as they embark on their journey toward authentic, effective online living!
Together, WE WILL: launch the first Authority Mentorships with our original Online Mastermind Framework, guiding a cohort of passionate, driven entrepreneurs and professionals on a journey to becoming recognized authorities online. You will take responsibility for two groups of members and work closely with the Master Mentor to track and support member progress through the program. You will facilitate the mastermind conversations, contribute to member’s assignments as part of the mastermind group, and provide a level of accountability to empower participants to succeed.
This is an exclusive online position, which will require the ability to participate in Google Hangouts, be tech suave, and after a 4 week training on how to be an online mentor, we will launch the first Authority Mentorship, for that mentorship you will be both Mentor and Member. Other online coaching programs ask for a substantial buy in for the employment opportunity and the cost of the training itself … once trained, then you lead. We are choosing to turn that paradigm on it’s head. As an onboarding Mentor, you will come with complimentary expertise to the subject matter you will be mentoring, you too just need to intentionally bring it together online.
We want you to be an authority! Your success is our success!!! Just Jenuine Creations will wave the cost for the program AND pay you a percentage of the member’s fees you mentor. What you commit to is doing the mentorship with integrity, and 10 hours of mentoring time a week, which is in addition to the time it takes for you to complete the mentorship. You will be mentored directly by our Master Mentor. At 4 months into your first mentorship, you will have the opportunity to take on additional groups from another cohort and receive a greater percentage of all of the members fees you mentor in that cohort.
Still wondering if online mentoring is for you? Here are wonderful answers to two big questions you may be asking …
What Does a Mentor Do?
Mentoring is a powerful personal and career development tool that can enable the mentee to achieve or exceed their life’s goals and aspirations. A mentor according to Merriam-Webster is ‘a trusted counselor or guide’. Although the term mentor was derived from ancient Greece, neither its meaning nor purpose has changed or diminished through the millennia. The role of a mentor is multi-faceted, may be formal or informal, and may change or evolve as the needs of the mentee change. A mentor can be a role model, coach, sounding board, voice of reason, emotional support, counselor, and a trusted resource. What does a mentor do? Depending upon the mentee’s needs a mentor:
- Shares knowledge and life experiences
- Provides guidance and advice
- Offers encouragement
- Is genuinely interested in the mentee’s questions and concerns
- Is open and honest
- Explores different careers
- Discusses goal setting
- Advises on professional development
- Identifies resources
- Helps to develop leadership skills
- Provides insight into corporate culture
- Can provide exposure and visibility within an organization
- Advises on networking and networking opportunities
- Reviews resume
- Provides interview tips
- May introduce to contacts
“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.”
Mentors guide, motivate, inspire and support – enabling the mentee to achieve their life’s goals and aspirations. MentorCity™ Inc.
Why Be a Mentor?
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others? Being a mentor can be a powerful experience that produces great benefits for both the mentor and mentee, tangible and intangible. Sun Microsystems compared the career progress of approximately 1,000 employees over a 5-year period and this is what they found:
- Mentors were SIX times more likely to have been promoted.
- Both mentors and mentees were approximately 20% more likely to get a raise than people who did not participate in the mentoring program.
- 25% of mentees and 28% of mentors received a raise – versus only 5% of managers who were not mentors.
“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.”
Being a mentor affords you the opportunity to give of yourself in a unique relationship that may benefit you in many unexpected ways:
- Learn something new: A mentor/mentee relationship adds value to both parties. You will learn from your mentee. They may have skills and knowledge that you don’t possess. The mentor/mentee relationship may stir your creative juices and give you a fresh perspective on your own career.
- Increase employee retention at your company: 77% of companies with mentoring programs were effective in increasing retention. Source: The Center for Creative Leadership.
- Improve productivity: Managerial productivity increased by 88% when mentoring was involved verses an only 24% increase with training alone. Source: ASTD.
- Personal satisfaction: Being a mentor provides a level of personal satisfaction that is priceless. It affords you the privilege of giving back or just giving of yourself for no reason at all.
“Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.”
Interested in Being A Mastermind Mentor?
Read through what Online Mastermind Mentorships are and the Authority Mentorship details, then contact via the form below and share what complementary skills you have to offer our Mentoring Team. We will respond within 72 hours to all complete entries, and set an appointment to talk about the possibilities of mentoring together!