The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900’s. In his timeless classic, “Think And Grow Rich” he wrote about the Mastermind principle as: “the coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony,” said Napoleon Hill in his classic work “Think and Grow Rich”. He continued, “no two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
Mastermind Mentorships has developed a framework for mastermind mentorships – an innovative online framework that combines the magic of mentoring, the immense contribution of a mastermind group, the power of community, with the accessibility of online technologies in your everyday life. Truly unprecedented and revolutionary!!! By using our expertise in intentional living and online education, we have created an asynchronous system that provides breakthrough results. Our students interact with their mentors, their groups, a wider community, and their resources online, building their own experience and expertise with tools, frameworks and platforms – all while creating a life that they love online!
Our Mastermind Mentorships will provide an online Mastermind Group that enables you to be a contribution, and to be contributed to. Each group will be led by a Mentor with established subject matter expertise in connecting intentionally online, and every group will coalesce around a shared commitment of being effective in this realm. You will work together to create the systems and approaches that will meet your goals. What we create together is so far beyond what any one of us can do alone!
Mastermind groups are widely recognized as an extremely powerful tool for business people, offering unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. By working together with other people who share common goals, for mutual benefit, generations of entrepreneurs and others have experienced the truth of a truism: two heads are, indeed, better than one.
One great definition of a Mastermind group comes from The Success Alliance:
Mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success.
Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. This is the essence and value of mastermind groups.
Seven Main Benefits to Participating in a Mastermind Group
According to Forbes Magazine, are:
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
What a Mastermind Mentorship is NOT:
- It’s not a class. While your mentor may bring in guest speakers and teachers occasionally, the main focus of a mastermind group is the brainstorming and accountability support among the group members. This is not traditional, one-way education. You will be given assignments to assist you in gaining skills and expertise, and you will be held accountable by your Mentor and your group members. However, these mentorships are co-created ongoingly – and depend upon your participation, expertise and goals. Your results are correlate to what you put into it!
- It’s not group coaching. Mastermind groups are about the MEMBERS sharing with each other, not about the Mentor coaching individuals in a group setting. You get everyone’s feedback, advice and support. The Mentor has expertise on the topic, and will provide resources and guidance to allow maximum contribution by and to group members; mentors will strive to keep conversation and contribution balanced between all members.
- It’s not [just] a networking group. While you will likely share leads and resources with each other, it is not the main focus of the meetings. However, through your connections with other members, you will find plenty of joint venture opportunities, lead sharing, and professional networking.
We know that you are an expert. Your combination of experience and education has brought you most of the way to where you want to go: and there’s a missing piece. You know what you know, and the people in your life recognize and celebrate your accomplishments … and you don’t know how to get the exposure or support for your ideas online, or with a wider audience. You are an expert, but you’re not recognized as an authority.
Mastermind Mentorships will mentor you in a Mastermind Framework – with a group of committed colleagues, you will work together, making facilitated contributions to each other, going further than you ever could on your own.
You will gain mastery in connecting intentionally online with those who are where you want to be, creating them as allies and conduits for mutual benefit. We will help you to create intentional communities that will create and perpetuate your authority. Through our synthesis of authority and relationships, the connections and resources that you need will come to you!
Is your business tired of chasing the pot-of-gold at the end of the nebulous social media rainbow? Are you wise enough to know inauthentic marketing fails to produce the foundation for a successful client relationship? So many of us who live and work online react to the shallowness and inauthenticity of searching for customers, of making sales pitches … of sharing our lunches on Instagram to get ANYONE to Like Us. We are not authentic to our business’ purpose, and we aren’t sharing to provide value.
Using an innovative Mastermind Framework, Mastermind Mentorships will have you, and your business, create yourself online – in a way that is positively received and draws people in. By leveraging the power of social media we can help you to create your authority, voice, and brand in a way that lands – for potential customers, for potential partners, and for all people who interact with your brand in the digital world.
Are you a member of a community or organization that isn’t taking advantage of digital tools? That isn’t connected to each other online? That can’t collaborate, communicate, and create together remotely? Our Community Mentorships can empower you to create the systems that will have your community active and connected in the digital world. Connecting members to one another and to necessary services, connecting your community to other active communities, and extending your reach within your local and global community. Sound interesting?
Mastermind Mentorships will mentor you in a Mastermind Framework. Together we will hone your expertise in living intentionally online and with your mastermind group and our expert guidance you will craft systems that will have your community connected and effective in ways that can’t be predicted!
Our team of dedicated, experienced mentors is committed to you, and to your success. These established professionals bring a variety of backgrounds and competencies – and all Mastermind Mentors share a common stand that you get everything you want from every mentorship and more.
Our Mentors share the beliefs that there’s another way to live online, that online communities can enable you to create your life with intention, and with velocity. We are committed to contribution, connection and communication and promise you will be transformed through your participation.
In the Mastermind Framework, Mentors serve as guidance for a group with a common commitment. Our Mentors know that the genius of every Mastermind Group is the unique contributions brought by group members – and that the results are co-created with all participants. Mentors provide the resources to learn from and create with. You will be an enormous contribution to everyone in your Mastermind Group – your Mentor will make sure of it.
In this tried and true methodology, we will all learn and create together as we establish and expand our mastery … producing transformative, unprecedented results that none of us would have created from years of hard work on our own.
How can we be so confident? Our Master Mentor Jen Baptist , the creator of Mastermind Mentorships had her life and future transformed by the power and magic of online mentoring. Her story can be read here.
Find Out How to Create Your World Online!